[Marxism] NYRB: Two Marches, Two Futures for Jerusalem

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:11:13 MDT 2011

There is a strange dialectic at work here, Fred.  We will hear more about
the two state solution as the very possibility of that recedes under the
iron logic of Zionist colonialism.

Only a one state solution is possible now. To talk otherwise is to seek at
some level to deny the horror that Israeli colonialism is.
It is beyond rehabilitation in any guise.

The key of course is Egypt.  The fall of the Tantawi regime will be the
beginning of the end for the Zionist project.  We will hear much more of a
two state solution as the Arab Revolution unfolds.  But it will be of no
avail.

comradely

Gary