[Marxism] Need translation

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jul 9 12:20:50 MDT 2011

On 7/9/11 2:11 PM, Christine Gauvreau wrote:

> Could Fred please try to explain the political significance of the
> discussion reported in the Militant article he posted on the Hong
> Kong conference?  Is this supposed to have something to do with the
> class struggle in the US, Cuba, or China?  Cannot make head nor tails
> of it.

Fred sees himself as Walter Lippmann's relief pitcher on Marxmail,
propagandizing on behalf of what he sees as Cuban foreign policy
imperatives and sending us the latest craziness from the SWP newspaper.
Of course, Fred is free to do this but I urge him to lay off articles
about China's shipment of diesel buses to Cuba, etc.