[Marxism] good essay on education

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:53:17 MDT 2011

Les glibly says: "but i think the topic is interesting and vital enough i'd like to hear what Manuel, Brian and Leonardo have to say, if only they could excise
 the drek."
 Careful, Les, you sort of show your biases for academia over class struggle (I guess it should be no surprise). I will be glad to continue this discussion when you apologize for taking my perspective, born of fighting this "war" with academic bourgeois liberals (I really don't use that term lightly), and calling it "drek" because you think Yates and Foster are more "important" and you want to be all "compromisey".

Otherwise, just congratulate yourself on stifling discussion.