[Marxism] Egypt revolutionary groups issue two statements from Tahrir listing demands

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:21:23 MDT 2011

Thank you for posting this Manuel.  Well, that's throwing down the
gauntlet.  The regime now has to give in or attack.  It seems increasingly
clear that they cannot hold the line at the gradual retreat and obfuscation
while keeping the regime intact.  They will either have to join the
revolution or crush it.

It seems to me that the most probable outcome will be a spilt in the Army.
But that is speculation, in the mean time my best wishes and all respect go
out to the brave revolutionaries in Tahrir Square.  On them so much depends.

comradely

Gary