[Marxism] Corrected translation of Morales' letter on restoration to CP of Cuba

Fred Feldman ffeldman at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 02:22:41 MDT 2011

This  is the correct and proper translation of theannouncement by
Esteban Morales that he's back in the ranks of the Cuban Communist Party
(PCC).

Thanks to those who caught the errors which were
in the Google translation. --  Walter Lippmann

Message to my readers and friends

This is to let you know that last week I was summoned by the Appeals
Commission of the Central Committee of the Party to a meeting in which I
was informed of their decision to nullify the separation order from the
Party given last year by the Playa Municipality Committee and return my
card and full membership.

I'd like to seize the opportunity to state how grateful I am for all the
support I have received in the last few months from friends,
intellectual colleagues and people I've never met who got in touch with
me through different ways, made statements about this issue, or simply
stopped me in the street for an update on my situation. I also want to
thank my family for their support in these difficult and yet extremely
enlightening days. I will keep on working as hard as I have on the
topics I have been writing about in my blog. I'm looking forward to your
attention.

Thank you very much to all.

Esteban Morales Dominguez

http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs3189.html
A CubaNews translation. Edited by Walter Lippmann.