[Marxism] Should all reporting in the imperialist media be dismissed (Was: Re: US helps "Rebels"....

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:34:02 MDT 2011

 Fred Feldman <ffeldman at verizon.net> wrote:

> I would be mighty obliged if Mark would show me where I attributed to him
> the statement or the position he suggest I attributed to him.  I did so
> nowhere, as far as I can see.

Oh, I don't know . . . maybe the subject line of your email directly
responding to my comments . . . .

The real question in my mind is  not whether this or any incidents of racial
violence occur in Libya, but why the WSJ is carrying the piece.

I'd suggest that the obvious implication is that the imperialists want to
establish their own authority in defining who "the rebels" are what "the
rebels" should and shouldn't be doing.  That would indicate a greater
interest to impose a certain imperialist discipline on the opposition . . .
a matter that should be of concern to all of us . . . .

ML