[Marxism] A disservice to the antiwar movement

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:50:38 MDT 2011

Let's get this straight, because there's no room for confusion on this one:
In reference to your paragraph below:
Let's say I say that Gaddafi (or Saddam Hussein or Stalin or Franco
etc.) should be overthrown by his own people -- and that the workers
should lead that struggle so that the end result is a more democratic,
more genuinely anti-imperialist and anticapitalist country.
By saying that, I am LYING -- or at best mistaken -- when I claim to
be against imperialist intervention in that country, because
"objectively (if indirectly)" my claims that Gaddafi (et al.) have
committed crimes coincide with imperialist rationales for
intervention.
Therefore I must not criticize Gaddafi (et al.).
Right?