[Marxism] The Belarus Formula

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 12 15:15:43 MDT 2011

On 7/12/11 4:16 PM, Dan Russell wrote:
> Not to be snarky, Louis, but do you think that the Cuban working class
> actually has meaninigful "democratic control over the social product" that
> they create?

What do you want me to do? Write a 5000 word post about Cuba? Jesus
Christ, I have better things to do with my time.

My views on Cuba can be found here:

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mypage.htm

(Enter Cuba in "Search my articles".)

Or go to Google and do an advanced search on "Cuba" in the domain
Louisproyect.wordpress.com.

I've written probably 30,000 words on this topic starting with a reply
to an ISO'er 15 years or so ago. I don't have the time nor the
inclination to write anything new, especially to assuage your doubts.