[Marxism] The Belarus Formula

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:29:07 MDT 2011

Yeah, several months I spent living in South Florida in the early 80s
cured me of too much uncritical Castro worship.  Sure, I could have
just glibly dismissed all those Cubans as "gusanos", but all one
million plus of them?  coming from me, a Yankee former middle class
student well, or not so well, versed in US leftist papers and dogma?
History is never so simple, but clearly, lifting the US embargo of
Cuba could only aid all Cubans in building a better future.