[Marxism] Payment for services rendered

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Wed Jul 13 15:45:41 MDT 2011

 > Please correct or improve my math if it's wrong.

   Good point. But I have to ask, does it really matter? Who cares if the
small donors contributed 96% of the money and the big money donors only 4%.

   The question becomes, who is going to have their phone call answered and
be listened to -- a random anonymous working class or college student donor
who contributed $69, or a big money donor that made a $30K donation and
bundled money of others. We know the answer to that one and don't even need
to do the math.

--
"The organization has concluded that the United States is now the principle
violator of human rights and freedoms worldwide." -- Amnesty International's