[Marxism] Payment for services rendered

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:16:19 MDT 2011

this statement about small donors is nothing more than that, a statement.
there are many ways to figure this.  are members of organizations donors?

this was one of the big liberal ttalking points about how different obama
was from mccain, but, when it all came out in the wash, it turned out to be
not that different.

ML