[Marxism] Cynthia McKinney Report from Libya Tour - 11 cities - 7/7 - 8/7

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jul 14 10:42:07 MDT 2011

On 7/14/2011 12:19 PM, Debordagoria wrote:

> http://iacenter.org/africa/mckinneylibyatour071111/
>
> Does anyone know what she is saying about Gaddafi? I gather she's a fan.

Interesting. None of these events are co-sponsored by ANSWER that
just mounted its own McKinney tour. If they can't create a "united
front" with someone they are so close to ideologically, how are
they going to work with groups that don't share their affinity for
Qaddafi? I guess that's the answer. Turf battles typical of the
"Leninist" left.