[Marxism] Sex, Lies, and Economics: please help

Peggy Dobbins pegdobbins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:37:31 MDT 2011

Juicey salacious enticing.  Your mix of sardonic humor and determined research looks to be just hitting stride.  Onward! Let not up!

Peggy Powell Dobbins
Sociology as an Art Form
www.peggydobbins.net

"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." - Charles Darwin