[Marxism] Robert Baer warns that Israel will attack Iran in September

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:34:43 MDT 2011

"Um.... what is total crap? War mongering? Blustering about war mongering?"

No, it's Baer's firm prediction which I am calling total crap.

"There has been a secret war of sorts between Israel/US and Iran for
some time now. Assassination of the iranian nuclear scientists."

No question about that. And it will continue and escalate. But it will
not involve an Israeli attack on Iran in September. The risks and the
costs are far too great for what, as I said, is very well understood by
both Israel and the U.S. to be a totally invented "threat." Keeping the American people (and to a lesser extent the Israeli people) constantly on edge about the idea that there IS a threat is what they need, not another war.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com