[Marxism] State Crime - Call for Papers

Kristian Lasslett lasslettk at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:48:16 MDT 2011

I thought this might be of interest to comrades on the list:

We are delighted to announce the arrival of *State Crime*, the first
peer-reviewed journal dedicated to state crime scholarship. The journal is
interdisciplinary and international and seeks to develop deeper
understandings of state crime and institutional deviance. Topics on which
articles are invited include: torture; genocide and other forms of
government and politically organised mass killing; war crimes;
state-corporate crime; state-organised crime; natural disasters exacerbated
by government (in)action; asylum and refugee policy and practice; state
terror; political and economic corruption; and resistance to state violence
and corruption. The journal is keen to feature both empirical and
theoretical studies.

The journal will be published twice yearly by Pluto Press from April 2012.
Details of the editorial and peer review arrangements can be found in
the Editorial
Board and Notes for Contributors section at statecrime.org/journal. Articles
should be limited to 8,000 words and written and submitted in accordance
with the guidelines for authors.

All queries should be directed to the editorial board at
journal at statecrime.org