[Marxism] New Proposals

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 19 07:16:52 MDT 2011

New Proposals is a journal of Marxism and interdisciplinary
Inquiry that is dedicated to the radical transformation of the
contemporary world order. We see our role as providing a platform
for research, commentary, and debate of the highest scholarly
quality that contributes to the struggle to create a more just and
humane world, in which the systematic and continuous exploitation,
oppression, and fratricidal struggles that characterize the
contemporary sociopolitical order no longer exist.

http://newproposals.blogspot.com/2011/07/vol-4-no-2-2011.html