[Marxism] For the defeat or uncoditional end of the NAT) war on Libya

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:05:31 MDT 2011

Lueko blindly stabs:  "You seem to prefer a neutral stance, even welcoming the takeover of burocratized [sic] unions by the capitalist class, and converting them into yellow  "unions".  The fact that such pro-imperialist positions as yours can express
 themselves under the label of "Marxism" is another proof ... [ok, most of the pre and post dialogue from Lueko here was blithering babble, so, I'll stop here]"

Ok, I'm sorry, but I haven't had a good rolling on the floor LMAO like this since the last "debate" I ever had with a member of the Spartacist League almost 35 years ago. Thanks for the good cheer, Lueko. Now, I know you are a good guy 'cause I read your timely posts here during the French uprsings last fall, but, damn, I think you could use another one (so could we all).

I hope you will at least acknowledge that I am not trying to be neutral (I'm not at all, but I'll settle for your belief I am not trying to account for the muddled sectarianism saddling your brain).

Ok, I'll just say it. No, I'm not neutral--U.S. Out Now. (notice the period?)