[Marxism] Why an Elizabeth Warren Run for the Senate is a Terrible Idea

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:45:20 MDT 2011

All of this is true, but comes under the category of being really not our
problem.  We have absolutely no influence over this process anyway . . . .

People with illusions need learning experiences.  If trying to elect
Elizabeth Warren provides one, we should be pleased.  Any sign of an
independent backbone from that quarter is a good thing.  There's also talk
of running her for president against O'Bomber.

Personally, I hope that Warren and people like her get lots of votes,
because every one of them will be cast by an ultimately dissatisfied person.

ML