[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jul 21 15:20:09 MDT 2011

On 7/21/11 3:56 PM, fesen joon wrote:

> A critique of the recent post of the Arab-nationalist blogger:
> http://revolutionaryfesenjan.blogspot.com/2011/07/islamist-revolution.html

This is a warning.

When I went to the page linked to above, I saw another page come up on
top of it that invited me to clean my Mac of "junk". This is some kind
of adware that should not be downloaded, clicked, accessed in any way. I
am not sure the same thing pops up on platforms other than a Mac but
some vigilance should be exercised.

If anybody has seen anything like this before, please contact me
privately at lnp3 at panix.com. I would invite you to click the link above
just to see if you notice the adware page. I don't think it harms
anything just to see it pop up as long as you don't access it. This
might give you a handle on the problem.

Also, let's not discuss this on the list since it is not really the
business of the list.