[Marxism] Palestinians turn against Assad regime

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:08:44 MDT 2011

This article is Zionist propaganda. The first third, about Palestinian
resentment against Assad and support for democracy, is plausible, even
likely. No-one has suffered more than the Palestinians from
undemocratic, pseudorevolutionary leaderships and regimes.
But the last two-thirds is a retread and expansion of Zionist lies
about how the June (Naksa) march to the border for return was
organized by the regime. This ignores the May (Nakba) marches to the
border. The only reason the marches were more successful in June in
Syria and not, as in May, in Lebanon also, is that in Lebanon in June
the Palestinians themselves decided they couldn't pull it off.
But they'll be back for more return marches, from Lebanon, from Egypt,
from Jordan -- and from Syria once the fake antiZionist Assad is
strung up from his heels, if not before.