[Marxism] My Tehran For Sale

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Jul 23 10:35:54 MDT 2011

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:22:53 -0400
Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

> > http://revolutionaryfesenjan.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-tehran-for-sale.html
>
> I am still getting an adware pop-up when I go to this blog. I have no
> idea what is going on. I
> am trying to determine whether it is a problem on my own computer (less
> likely since it is happening on my wife's as well) or on the blogger's
> computer.

The popup is embedded in the content of the blog itself. If you're
using the Firefox browser, you can configure it to disallow popups
(or ask you whether to allow any given one or not as it encounters
them). It's not an issue with your computer, or the blogger's either.

I personally avoid sites that do popups to these cheesy external sites,
though. There's something very fly-by-night about that sort of thing.

--
--

Michael J. Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net