[Marxism] My Tehran For Sale

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jul 23 10:45:38 MDT 2011

On 7/23/11 12:35 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
> The popup is embedded in the content of the blog itself. If you're
> using the Firefox browser, you can configure it to disallow popups
> (or ask you whether to allow any given one or not as it encounters
> them). It's not an issue with your computer, or the blogger's either.
>
> I personally avoid sites that do popups to these cheesy external sites,
> though. There's something very fly-by-night about that sort of thing.

I was not clear.

It is not a pop-up, which technically speaking is invoked by the page
you are linking to (and usually through Javascript). Instead it is an
entirely different page that sits above the fesenjan.blogspot page and
overlaps it. Also, it does not happen consistently. I just went there
and did not spot any adware.