[Marxism] A response to Paul LeBlanc’s “Marxism and Organization”

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jul 29 08:30:16 MDT 2011

(A guest post by Pham Binh)

Although the following is written in response to Paul Le Blanc’s
“Marxism and Organisation” essay, it is not a line-for-line
response, nor do I believe that he personally subscribes to all of
the positions I attribute to “Leninists” in general. I have
nothing but respect for him and his life’s work (changing the
world for the better); I have re-read his “Lenin and the
Revolutionary Party” many times and referenced it occasionally as
I wrote the following response. My hope is that it leads to
comradely but sharp debate, something that is sorely lacking on
the far left where insults, epithets, and name-calling are all too
common.

full:
http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/a-response-to-paul-leblancs-marxism-and-organization/