[Marxism] Fwd: Fwd: A video from Greece, Europe

Adam Proctor proctorvt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:04:03 MDT 2011

I really enjoyed that.  Thanks.  I've passed it along to everyone I know.

No one can really say what will come of it, but there can be no doubt that
we're all living through revolutionary times.  1848, 1871, 1917, 1968,
2011.... There are certainly other years that deserve mention, but can there
be any doubt that we are in one of those moments?  It's both unbelievably
exciting and terrifying.

-Adam