[Marxism] Ralph Nader, What Will this Chronically Disillusioned, Delusional Democrat do in 2012?

Pinchy Way pinchyway1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 30 12:50:03 MDT 2011

My reply to Mark's comments below...

'The thought that he (Ralph Nader) will support Obama somehow in 2012, when he opposed him so
principally in 2008 strikes me as nuts   But I'm afraid I have zero patience with people who want to whine about how
Nader or someone else didn't do this for them. My response is why didn't YOU build some 24/7 political formation.'

Mark, since I never suggested exactly that Nader will support Obama in 2012, you are really not discussing what was said by me, are you?   And neither was Mr. Proyect with his single snide comment in response to that previous post of mine.

What was the principle point of my previous comments then since you have essentially misstateed what i was saying?   The point WAS, Mark, that Nader is NOT ever going to make a clean break away from the Democrats.   He will always be pushing them ONLY to move Left, and that is what he sees as his main and only political objective, rather than having any objective to set up any alternative formations to the DP that might be able to ultimately erase the Democrats and Republicans both from the political map.

Mark, you see an identity of purpose between yourself and Nader, but Nader doesn't.   You think that he is trying to destroy the Democrats and move the country forward, but Nader doesn't support that.    You don't seem to get that though?   You seem to think that Nader is out there working to build alternative structure when he definitely is not.  He hasn't done any of this work, and it is no accident.   He doesn't want to lead in building a Movement outside the two party system Permanently.   He merely wants to pressure pressure pressure the Democrats to move away from their current hardcore centrism.

(BTW, your comments about 'whiners' is the sort of piffle I am accustomed to hear from RP Right Wingers, who accuse DP liberal people all the time of 'whining' about the government not giving them enough social services.)