[Marxism] Libya is now set to be a scene of multiple battles

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:35:14 MDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Manuel Barrera <mtomas3 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Tomb . . . I guess the name is apropos. Geez, I hate it when a pretend
Marxist-wannabe economist-foolin'-everyone-he-is-a-revolutionary tries to
tell me to be "realistic".

I disagree with Richard on Libya, but to call him "a pretend Marxist-wannabe
economist-foolin'-everyone-he-is-a-revolutionary" is buffoonish. I shake my
head when I think of young radicals reading posts here and getting totally
turned off by the need to trivialize and de-legitimize comrades, not just
politically but personally. I guess this is a macho male thing, which is
probably why so few women comrades post here. I allowed myself to get
carried away and lowered myself to engage in this insulting behavior a few
years ago and resolved never to degrade myself and this list again. Manuel
needs to remember that he's not posting to a list of racist and reactionary
scum but COMRADES.

We need more "pretend Marxists" like Richard.