[Marxism] To Franklin Lamb

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 10 06:24:59 MDT 2011

On 9/9/11 11:23 PM, Franklin Lamb wrote:
> The Gaddafi decision you refer to was reversed.  Plus you must have
> missed Part I of this series back in July.
>
> As with your trash language, better think first.
>
> all best,
>
> Franklin

Reversed????

Before Qaddafi announced the expulsion plans, there were 30,000
Palestinians in Libya. When he decided to back off, there were 17,000
left. When you throw more nearly 50 percent of a nationality out of your
country, even under the psychotic excuse that you are "protesting" the
Oslo accords, that's a percentage that Avigdor Lieberman would be
envious of. I have no idea what you wrote back in July. If you were John
Reed rather than another Counterpunch scribbler, I'd go back through the
archives.

As for my trash language, that is a whole lot better than writing trash
for publication.