[Marxism] conspiracy theories

dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au
Tue Sep 13 00:27:53 MDT 2011

I. F. Stone the great American journalist use to lecture students and open
with 'Remember all government's lie'. I think that is the starting point
of all conspiracy theories. It does indicate a postive attitude towards Governments
and the spin they put on their policies. While I discount many of them I
suspect there is a kernal of truth in some of them.