[Marxism] British Parliament -- A House of Criminals
trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 07:13:30 MDT 2011
I've just received these statistics about Britain's House of Commons.
And these are the people who get on their high horses about crimes
committed during the recent riots!
Can you imagine working for a company that has just 635 employees, but
has the following employee statistics?
* 29 have been accused of spouse abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 9 have been accused of writing bad cheques
* 17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least two businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year
Collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer
£92,993,748 in expenses!
Which organisation is this?
It's the 635 members of the House of Commons. The same group that
cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of
us in line. And just to top all that they probably have the best
'corporate' pension scheme in the country!
More information about the Marxism