[Marxism] Libya Rebels Dumping Hundreds of Bodies in 'Pro-Gadhafi' Cemetery

Rajesh Roy rajeshcherian at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 20 09:21:40 MDT 2011

Appreciate your reply, Mr. Maclennan..

________________________________
From: Gary MacLennan <gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com>
To: rajeshcherian at yahoo.co.in
Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2011 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Libya Rebels Dumping Hundreds of Bodies in 'Pro-Gadhafi' Cemetery

Hi Rajesh,

Admittedly I have been fairly polemical on this issue but I don't think of
it as a chest beating barking contest.   Nor do I feel the level of the
debate justifies the scare quotes you use about the list. Qadhdhafi and his
sons are gone (almost).  The brutality of their reaction to the first
protests has set a 'shining' example that other tyrants in the region have
followed.

Send list submissions to: Marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Set your options at: http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/rajeshcherian%40yahoo.co.in