[Marxism] Ralph Nader and Cornel West urge primary challenge to Obama

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Sep 20 16:58:24 MDT 2011

On 9/20/11 5:59 PM, Mark Lause wrote:
> People in large numbers don't learn well by being lectured to but by trying
> things out.

Actually if in the likely event that someone runs in the primary against
Obama I will take every opportunity to bash them for remaining in the
Democratic Party. We are dealing with something that is institutionally
rotten, like the PRI in Mexico or the Kemalist Party in Turkey. When
something is so rotten you need to stand outside it and denounce it,
including those who insist on putting rouge on a cadaver.