[Marxism] GegenStandpunkt's critique of Michael Heinrich's Capital commentary

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 07:49:14 MDT 2012

Shane Hopkinson wrote:

> Wow I have always been pleased when I could get students in my classes to see capitalism as a SYSTEM.

Yeah, the Gegenstandpunkt cosmology doesn't recognize any social systems or structures, just competing sets of individual wills.

I think it's cute though that they punctually translated their review of Heinrich right in time for the English publication of Heinrich's book.  Now **that's** an effective cadre organization!  ;-)