[Marxism] PL: U.S. Collaboration With Syrian Terrorist Groups Confirmed

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 12:50:21 MDT 2012

The same was also true with Argentina, where both Cuba and the USSR maintained full diplomatic and trade relations throughout the "Dirty War".

Of course, Cuba's alliance with the Non-Aligned movement was a complete farce, given its unbending alignment with the USSR  Nonetheless, Castro's position as leader of the Movement was quite a political coup for him, given that he served in that post during a period in which Cuba was a firm Soviet Satellite.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!