[Marxism] Religious Sectarianism and Killings in Syria and Turkey

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 16:20:50 MDT 2012

Manuel Barrera:

> I do. It seems you are coming up with excuses not to. Smells like fear to me.

Oh man, I'm all for discussing Syria and trying to get as accurate a picture as possible of developments there, but could people please stop playing "Dungeons and Dragons" with geopolitics?

You're a dude writing on an email list.  The same thing with Shane.  Talking about "support" or "fear" is just meaningless bluster.  You are not a member of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade circa 1937, so tone down the cheesy Hollywood movie rhetoric.