[Marxism] Religious Sectarianism and Killings in Syria and Turkey

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:00:09 MDT 2012

Surely you jest, like we have something to fear from anyone in Syria
(or you?).  If you think this is such a world historical battle and
such a moral imperative, like Spain in the 1930s, go ahead and gear
yourself up and head over there to a small country ten thousand miles
to join the struggle against some tin pot dictator, but leave the
American people out of it.   What a bunch of tough guys trying to whip
up war hysteria!  Stick with that and you'll be going down the same
road as Lyndon LaRouche before too long.  It's the whole mentality of
liberalism that has led us on how many misguided imperialist crusades.