[Marxism] Religious Sectarianism and Killings in Syria and Turkey

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 04:57:56 MDT 2012

Joseph Catron wrote:

> Is "standing" enough? The way I remember it, you were supposed to clap your hands

LOL.  So I'll add Tinkerbell Politics to the list of names for the kind of affliction that Manuel is suffering from.  Carrol Cox calls it "sandbox politics", I prefer to call it "Dungeons and Dragons."

If, as the saying goes, politics is show business for ugly people, then this kind of make-believe geopolitics is a role-playing game for social science nerds.