[Marxism] What would an Abbott government in Australia look like? Let me introduce Campbell Newman

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 6 05:24:54 MDT 2012

What would an Abbott government in Australia look like? Let me introduce Campbell Newman

The lack of a real union fight against the Bligh government laid the groundwork for a vicious anti-worker Newman government. The same lack of a union fight against the Gillard government is laying the groundwork for a vicious anti-worker Abbott Government.

The time has come to stand up against the Bobbsey twins of job slashing wage cutting neoliberalism, Labor and the Coalition. See more at:

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/08/06/what-would-an-abbott-government-look-like-campbell-newman/

John Passant