[Marxism] Religious Sectarianism and Killings in Syria andTurkey

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:00:16 MDT 2012

Hope your son feels better soon Peggy. Nevertheless, sitting beside my
presently non-sick son, I have to wonder why someone with a sick son
would bother to bring up that grotesque "left" and ultraright conspiracy
theory about the "break-up of Yugoslavia" as if that break-up was
engineered by anyone other than the blood-drenched genocidal
bourgeois-chauvinist oligarchy under Milosevic (which, as Tom Cod
rightly said, "Assad or Qaddaffi didn't even come close to committing
the level of crimes these guys did"), which, based on the people who
usually ask that silly old question, it seems likely you are a sycophant
of?