[Marxism] LE MONDE DIPLOMATIQUE: Syria divides the Arab left

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 10:20:04 MDT 2012

Lou P wrote: 'Does Stanfield get up in the morning with a thought
going on in his brain like a Times Square neon sign: "How do I make
al-Assad look good?"

Fair enough, but I wonder with some of our list members is whether
they wake up with the thought: 'Now how can I present sundry
jihadists, the Muslim Brotherhood and assistance from Saudi Arabia and
the big powers as not having a corrosive effect upon the anti-Assad
struggle?'

Paul F