[Marxism] Photos from Aleppo

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Wed Aug 8 12:00:02 MDT 2012

I noticed included in these photos - Two with men having religious Islamic writing head bands and another with both Syrian flag and another round militarist patch but No left images.   I have seen other photos from this same city recently of people holding white on black andwhite on green flags with the same Islamic funadmentalist religious writings.  What role did we see women playing in these photos.  Any in the rebel leadership on the ground in Syria?   I only keep seeing troubling images and reports that reveals these forces are not led by leftists but byIslamic fundamentalists.  Do you have any photos of open political meetings where there are people discussing and not just standing  and listening to selected leaders?