[Marxism] PL: U.S. Collaboration With Syrian Terrorist Groups Confirmed

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:30:02 MDT 2012

Anybody who has ever done fund raising knows pledges are one thing,
delivers are another. According to top FSA generals interviewed by AJE
today, the FSA has received nothing from NATO, Qatar & SA but promises,
not even walkie-talkies. Those that claim otherwise need to come up with
some proof of foreign supplied weapons in the hand of the FSA because I
haven't seen that.

Does any foreign state really want to see Assad go? I don't think the US
or Israel do. Neither do the Syrian people. Basically the reason the
anti-interventionists movement is enjoying such success in their
campaign around Syria as compared with Libya is because now their goals
are completely aligned with those of US imperialism. Only the Syrian
people and their friends want to see the end of Assad.