[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Aug 10 12:00:56 MDT 2012

On 8/10/12 1:53 PM, John Obrien quoting Stan Smith:

>   Proyect himself used to write some pretty good stuff when he was a Marxist, and that is not invalidated by his present day apologetics for interventionist groups.)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, John. I missed this.

That's all I need to put Smith down. Walter Lippmann, Fred Feldman, and
now Stansfield Smith have all come to the point where they demonstrated
that they are ready to read out of the movement anybody who is not
Fidelista enough to back the "axis of good" foreign policy of a
government forced to make compromises in the same way that the USSR did
in the early 1920s. Since I am not responsible for making sure that
Cuban citizens can continue to get access to manufactured goods or fuel
from China or the Middle East, I will continue to exercise my right to
attack al-Assad or any other friend of the Cuban government.

What a joke. I used to get constant spittle from Kevin Murphy, an
ex-ISO'er for being slavishly pro-Cuba, and now I get attacked from a
super-Fidelista.

Bye-bye, Stansfield.