[Marxism] Islamophobic adverts

Steffan Wyn-Jones mrpettymrsmorse at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:16:49 MDT 2012

Hi all, I'm from the UK and I came across this link which shows Pro-Israeli Islam-baiting adverts on a bus in San Francisco. I was wondering how widespread this is and what the public and Left reaction has been. Also, I'm not quite sure what the references to some historic 'free speech' victory having being won by the architects of this sort of advertising are - can anyone fill me in?Here's the link - http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/08/pro-israel-ads-hit-the-streets-of-san-francisco.html Best wishes, Steff.