[Marxism] Opposition has hit list in Syria?--a la Indonesia?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Aug 13 10:21:33 MDT 2012

On 8/13/12 12:06 PM, Intense Red wrote:

>     Yeah, me too. I won't believe it until I read it a newspaper known for its
> honesty -- like the New York Times, for example.
>
>   /s

Russia Times is a joke.

The NY Times is far more reliable and also far more authoritative. Also,
in case anybody hadn't noticed, it is also hostile to the Syrian
revolution although not as hostile as RT.com. What you get in either
case is an analysis that emphasizes the jihadist component. For the best
account of the role of jihadists in Syria, I recommend:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria