[Marxism] What's a good novel for 13-14 year olds?

dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au
Sat Aug 18 02:51:30 MDT 2012

Last year I read Mark Twain's diary he wrote when he was in Australia. In
a number of places he said some very progressive things about Aborigines.
At the time there was widespread racism towards them including a large section
of the labour movement. But as a teenager I did find it difficult to read
his noveis because of my poor English skills.
doug jordan.