[Marxism] SA mine massacre: the Stalinists respond

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:57:35 MDT 2012

Indeed.

And by the way, this is not a new tactic for SA Stalinists. I'll never
forget reading, right after apartheid was ended, a statement from the ANC
or SACP about how autoworkers on strike were being selfish for demanding
too much when the rest of the working class was so poor!

Of course right about the same time Lewie Andersen was helping to bust the
Hormel strike in the Midwest US, using the rationale that they should have
gone along with the downward "harmonization of wages" to preserve unity...