[Marxism] Why defend Assange against Imperialist-Bourgeois campaign of persercution and also at the same time what is the best strategies to fight Sexism?

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 20:33:18 MDT 2012

The governments of Britain and Sweden are trying to capture Assange - not to question him - but to place him under United States government control.  You know the same governmentthat tortures!  How could any Marxist on this list knowing history, state such ignorant bourgeois liberal crapabout conforming to legal codes of Britain and Sweden concerns - and not recognize this isa political case based on the exposing of governments foreign policies - and has nothing todo with women's rights.  Shameful ignorance!    > Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 03:31:50 +0300