[Marxism] Marx's Racist Put-Down of Lassalle

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:04:38 MDT 2012

"As quoted in William Otto Henderson (1989). Marx And Engels And The
English Workers: And Other Essays, Psychology Press, ISBN"

There is a link to a PDF to this work but I can't copy anything out of
it.  Note 11 refers to a letter from Marx to Engels July 30, 1862.
Note 12 refers to an 1858 letter by Jenny Marx quoting Karl referring
to Lassalle as a "Jewish nigger".