[Marxism] Please publicise Sep 8 London RADICAL ANTHROPOLOGY taster day

Chris Knight chris.knight at live.com
Wed Aug 22 07:03:04 MDT 2012

Please publicise Sep 8 London RADICAL ANTHROPOLOGY taster day
Radical
Anthropology Taster Day:

'An Introduction to Human Origins'

Saturday, Sept 8, 11.15 to 5 p.m. at

St Martins Community Centre, 43 Carol St, London NW1
Programme

11.15 Introduction
to Human Origins Chris Knight (30 mins plus discussion)

12.00 Decoding fairytales: The Sleeping Beauty and Other Tales (workshop) Chris Knight (60 mins plus
discussion/lunch)

1.30 Hunter-gatherer egalitarianism and the Moon Camilla Power (30 mins plus discussion)

2.40 Can
we decode megaliths? Approaches from archaeology, archaeoastronomy and
anthropology  Fabio Silva   (30 mins plus discussion)

3.30 Film show: The Moon Inside You (60 mins, plus discussion)

4.30 Discussion space. What can we learn from
Radical Anthropology about making another world possible?

This event is free, and all are welcome; if
you can, please bring snack foods to share over lunch. Some drinks will be provided,
plus book stall space

www.radicalanthropologygroup.org

http://www.facebook.com/events/483104578385358/

for more info or to secure a place, email: camilla.power at gmail.com