[Marxism] Fwd: FRED HO REFUTES THE CLAIM THAT RICHARD AOKI WAS AN FBI INFORMANT

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Aug 22 08:20:47 MDT 2012

On 8/22/12 9:56 AM, Charley Earp wrote:
> The T-2 identification has Richard Aoki’s middle name incorrectly listed.

So what? I have my FBI files from a FOIA request that describe me as
"maybe having a mustache" in 1966 when I had a full beard. These are FBI
agents, after all, not Inspector Columbo.

Many of these questions can only be answered when the FBI releases the
more than 3000 pages of files that relate to Aoki.

Here, btw, is a note I got yesterday from an old friend in the SWP (a
group that Aoki had allegedly infiltrated). Tony Thomas was a
horrendously obnoxious African-American comrade with a brilliant mind:

Check this out.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Activist-Richard-Aoki-named-as-informant-3800133.php#photo-3342841

I remember Tony Thomas often mentioning his name in Tony's
derisive/joking way, indicating he was some sort of wild man out of
Berkeley's past.  That's the only time I remember the name until Joe
Cole drew attention to this article.